1. First, I used a juicer to squeeze out the vegetable juice. I used purple cabbage, spinach, and carrots. You can use other vegetables according to the vegetables you have on hand. Several colors will do. It is best to have a more obvious difference.
2. Knead the dough into a variety of colors, slightly more white dough, use 200 grams of flour, the rest of the colors are 100 grams, plus 60% vegetable juice. After kneading the dough smoothly, let it stand for a while.
3. After proofing, roll the dough into thick slices of the same size, and roll the white dough into two slices.
4. Brush a layer of water on the surface of the dough sheet and stack it up. The purpose of brushing is for better bonding. You don't need to brush the top and bottom, and don't brush too much, just a little bit.
5. Cut into strips, each strip is colored alternately, and then round the strips a bit, or you can make it in advance, it will bond better.
6. When the noodles are soaking up, mix the minced meat first. I bought the minced meat directly, so I won’t have trouble with myself when it’s hot. First add a little water to the minced meat, stir in one direction, and repeat the process after all the minced meat is poured in, so that the minced meat will be especially tender. Add chopped green onion and ginger, soak the fungus in advance and chop into minced pieces. Stir in the mashed meat, add sesame oil, oyster sauce, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, salt, five-spice powder and other seasonings, and mix well.
7. Finally, add the chopped leeks, mix well again, and the delicious pork and leeks stuffing is ready.
8. The colored strips of flour that were cut just now, knead finely and round, cut into a suitable size agent, and then roll it out to become the noodles of rainbow dumplings, all rolled out.
9. Wrap it with meat and knead it into a shape you like. When I make fried dumplings, I like to make it into such a crescent shape, which looks great when placed in circles.
10. Brush a thin layer of oil on the baking tray of the Supor grill, arrange the dumplings and put them in. The key point is, adjust half a bowl of batter, and add it to the grill, so that the height can submerge half of the dumplings. can. The lack of dumplings is not cooked properly, which is a waste of time, and the dumplings don’t look good when they are wet.
11. Put on the lid of the grill and cook until the end of the program. At the end, you will hear a prickling sound when the water dries. At this time, you can open the lid to observe and don't over-fry.
12. After the water dries, fry it slightly. At this time, the bottom will become scorched and crisp, and the batter will be dried and become a uniform ice flower and crisp bottom. Turn it over and you can see it. Looking at it, I really want to eat it.
1. The batter should be very thin. If it is thick, it will not form a crisp bottom. Pay attention to observation when the water is dry at the end. It is safer to use a grilling machine and will not fry.
2. This plastic shaping method can make dumplings with rainbow-like patterns. When they are stacked, they need to be brushed with a little water to make them more tightly bonded.
3. Add the minced meat and stir in the water, it will be very tender and juicy, and the dumplings are delicious enough to fly.