1. Peel the prawns, remove the shrimp thread and set aside.
2. Chop carrots, green onions, and green peppers for later use.
3. Add salt, pepper, and cooking wine to the prawns, stir and set aside.
4. Mix seasoning sauce in a bowl.
5. Put olive oil in the preheated pan, add minced garlic and stir fry.
6. After the minced garlic is fried, add the prepared vegetables and continue to fry.
7. After the vegetables are cooked, add the cut prawns and stir fry.
8. Add the prepared sauce (accessory), stir-fry until the juice is collected, and it's done.