1. Pour the lard, brown sugar powder, and water into the basin and mix well
2. Add the sifted all-purpose flour and mix all the ingredients evenly.
3. Knead it into a smooth dough, which is a water-oil skin dough. Wrap the water-oil skin dough with a thin layer and place it in the refrigerator to let it rest for 1 hour.
4. Put 90 grams of all-purpose flour and 50 grams of lard in the basin, mix well and form a dough. The pastry dough is wrapped in plastic wrap and placed in the refrigerator to relax for 1 hour (missing a photo of the pastry)
5. Rinse the mustard tuber with clean water and chop, chop the pork into the bottom, add mustard tuber and spring onion
6. Add appropriate amount of salt, light soy sauce, chicken essence and cornstarch according to your taste, stir in one direction, and keep it in the refrigerator for more than one hour
7. Divide the water and oil skin into 12 equal parts, cover with plastic wrap for later use
8. Divide the shortbread into 12 equal parts, cover with plastic wrap and set aside
9. Take a piece of water-oil crust dough, flatten it with the palm of your hand, and press it into a crust with a slightly thicker middle and a thinner edge. Put a piece of pastry dough in the middle of the crust and place it together on the left side of the mouth.
10. Slowly close the dough upwards while turning. Pinch tightly and close the dough. The dough is closed downward and becomes a ball. Cover with plastic wrap, put it in the refrigerator and let it rest for 20 minutes
11. Flatten the loose dough with the palm of your hand, then roll it into an oval shape with a rolling pin
12. Roll up the dough from top to bottom
13. The finished state of the roll is cylindrical
14. Roll out all the dough in turn, cover with plastic wrap, put it in the refrigerator and let it rest for 20 minutes
15. The loose dough roll is gently pressed flat by hand, and the dough is rolled into a strip with a rolling pin
16. Roll up from top to bottom
17. Cover the finished product from the second roll with plastic wrap, place it in the refrigerator and let it rest for 20 minutes
18. Then divide the minced meat into 12 equal parts and round them into balls
19. Press the second roll of the finished product with your thumb in the middle, and use the tiger's mouth to clamp the pair of rolls
20. The direction of the folder is facing upwards, flatten it with your hand, and then use a rolling pin to roll the dough into a round cake with thin edges and thick middle
21. Wrap the meat, gather the dough upwards, and finally pinch the closure repeatedly to prevent the meat from bursting out during baking
22. Place the dough on the baking tray with the mouth facing down and squeeze it slightly with your hands
23. Spray some water on the dough, then sprinkle some sesame seeds (you can ignore this step, or brush with egg wash)
24. Put the baking tray into the middle layer of the preheated oven, bake at 180 degrees for about 35 minutes, and the surface will be golden.
⒈Knead the water and oily skin until the surface is smooth, because the dough has a certain gluten to cover the oily pastry. ⒉The softness and hardness of the oily skin and the oily pastry should be equal. The surface is dry. The strength should be even when rolling. The longer the roll, the more turns and the more layers. The relaxation before rolling should be sufficient.
7. It's okay if you don't brush the liquid egg yolk, the white skin is also very crisp, two different feelings
8. Adding cornstarch can increase the stickiness of the meat filling and help the meat paste to be glued