1. For homemade pickled cabbage, take half a sauerkraut and rinse it repeatedly, shred it and rinse again to remove the moisture.
2. Wash and slice the pork. There is no pork belly at home. Put more lean pork or add more oil. If there is no large oil, add more vegetable oil.
3. Peel the green onion and ginger, wash and chop them, add appropriate amount of oil to the wok, saute the five-spice powder and green onion and ginger, add the sauerkraut and stir-fry.
4. Add appropriate amount of water, add the vermicelli, the lean pork does not need to be fried, a little bit of cooking wine and light soy sauce marinate, directly into the pot, add the vermicelli, if you have time, it is better to soak the vermicelli in advance, it is easier Cooked.
5. Add frozen tofu, bring to a boil over high heat, and simmer over medium heat until the vermicelli is cooked.
6. Add salt, light soy sauce, chili oil, and pepper oil to taste, and leave some soup. The rice is so delicious.
7. When it comes out of the pot, it has a slightly spicy taste, sour and appetizing, and meals are served with wine.
1. The sauerkraut stew time is a little bit more tasty. Pork is best to choose pork belly with skin. There is no pork belly at home, and only lean pork can be used, but it is also quite delicious.
2. The vermicelli is best potato flour, which tastes particularly good. The length of the stew depends on the quality of the noodles. The boil-resistant noodles should be longer. Be careful not to overcook them. If they are broken, they will not taste good. If you have time, it is best to soak the vermicelli in advance to make it easier to simmer.