1. Prepared ingredients. Soak shiitake mushrooms and artificial meat (soy products) in advance and wash them out.
2. Pork, shiitake mushrooms, carrots, green onion and ginger are chopped separately, and artificial meat (bean products) is chopped.
3. Put the fat cubes in the pot and boil the oil over medium and small heat.
4. Add ginger and stir fry.
5. Add cooking wine and minced pork onion and stir fry.
6. Add Zhongjing mushroom sauce and stir fry.
7. Add chopped shiitake mushrooms and chopped carrots and stir fry.
8. Add artificial meat (bean products) and stir fry.
9. Season with thirteen incense, salt, and a little dark soy sauce, and turn off the heat.
10. Add the noodles and mix well (so many fillings make a three-pot bun).
11. Pour the flour into the bowl, the sugar on the edge, and dig a hole to put the yeast.
12. Pour the water on the sugar and yeast separately. Stir down with chopsticks, let the sugar and yeast dissolve separately, pour water while stirring with chopsticks to form noodles.
13. Make a smooth dough with your hands, take it out and place it on the kneading pad.
14. Use a spatula to cut from the middle, divide the ingredients, and rub them into long strips.
15. Divide it into a dose of uniform size (I just grab the dose without weighing it, and it’s a bit uneven in size).
16. Knead smoothly one by one.
17. Take a noodle and roll it into a thin circle with a thick middle noodle (I don't roll the skin of the buns, I pinch them in a circle with the fingers of both hands, of course, the circle is thin and the middle is thick).
18. Put the stuffing.
19. Coordinate the two hands and pinch the folds in turn, and seal the bag tightly (you can Baidu Baozi Video, you can pack a piece without leaving the filling. If you want to make beautiful steamed buns, you need more practice. ).
20. Pack all the buns in turn. I have wrapped two pots of buns before, and the filling is not enough, and the rest is wrapped into a sugar triangle (the bread in the sugar triangle is: white sugar + a small amount of flour mixed well, and flour is added to prevent the syrup from burning the mouth).
21. Heat the pan and turn to medium-low heat.
22. Add the wrapped buns and fry for half a minute.
23. Put in thin noodle water (mix a little flour and water, this time the batter is a bit thicker) or water. Just go to one-third of the bun.
24. Cover and fry the buns until the water is dry. Press down on the buns with your hands, and they will bounce quickly and they will be cooked.
25. Finished product.
26. Internal organization chart.
27. Pan-fried steamed buns with mixed grain porridge are simple and nutritious.
1. Bun dough is generally softer than steamed bun dough. 2. The dough wakes up in summer and can reduce water. If you wake up hard in winter, you can add some water, and the soft point is almost the same (the water absorption rate of flour is different and you can set aside some water). 3. Active yeast can reduce the amount of yeast in summer, and increase the amount of yeast appropriately in winter. 4. If there is no kitchen scale, use a bowl to measure the flour and water, and measure it according to the ratio of one bowl of water to two bowls of flour. 5. Regardless of the season, no matter the first serve or the second serve, remember to use the dough condition flexibly, not the time. Other people's time can be referred to but not copied.