Pork is the culinary name for the meat of the domestic pig, and it is the most commonly consumed meat worldwide.
The most suitable pork for pork recipes easy is the tenderloin. Tenderloin is the tender meat of the pig. Even if the heat is not well controlled, it will not be too unpalatable for stir-frying. Next is the front leg meat, and finally the hind leg meat.
There are several ways to make the pork more tender:
- Cut the lines of the pork when cutting the pork
- After the pork is cut, marinate it with cornstarch for 10 minutes to lock the moisture in the pork
- After the pork is cut, marinate it with egg white for 10 minutes, which can also lock the moisture in the pork, which has the same effect as the second method.
- If there is no egg white and cornstarch, you can also use cooking oil to marinate pork, but the effect is slightly worse than cornstarch and egg white
- If it is frozen pork, do not freeze it with hot water. High temperature will denature the protein in the meat, and it will also lose its flavor. The correct way is to thaw with cold water or high-concentration brine, which is better than cold water, thaws faster, and keeps the pork fresh and tender.
- When frying the pork, stir fry it on high heat, and remove the pot before the meat is fully cooked and has not completely lost its moisture.